Thursday, July 12, 2007

A Voice for the Teacher

Dear Fellow students. today i think i will make a few comments on the topic of "A Voice for the teacher" i have read some of the students blog and most of the time when they were scold by of sarcastically scold by a teacher they feel offended by the way they talk to them. But guys, do u guys ever have a thought for the teacher that they constantly on the look out for trouble from students once the class started.. u think about in. we are up against 20 to 40 students at 1 go vice versa 20-40 students against us. do u think its fair?

(this picture was taken as a part of my training in my IT lesson showing a Low camera angle im not scolding any body)
i once was being mock by my class of 20 students for miss spelling a word. they without hesitation start saying " Wow, this word also cannot spell u call yourself a teacher?" How would i feel? And There is a time when the entire class don't listen to me, keep talking even when i blow my top, try controlling a group of 20-40 people. And when we start worrying for the student about their work.. you guys thinks that every thing is OK, no sweat. why do we need to worry for u guys. I'm not going to say mushy things like. cause we love you.

And that's not the end of it. we need to produce results for your results. we need to provide food on the table for our family. But you guys will say, students life is tough too after kana scolding from teacher, go back home still kana scold by parents.

I personal think that we both have our own problems in life, lets try to learn how to work with each other. You guys need to start pulling up your socks without teacher pulling for you. Lets work together to get results both for you and us.
(all above comments are purely from my own experience, in no way I'm imply any thing to any teachers or students)

3 comments:

Lee Yue Heng said...

Thank you for standing up for us! Students are often unaware that we teachers are human and that we have bad days and low points in our lifes...

peppermindy said...

I understand how you feel. They just simply don't bother. But when we were students, I guess we've seldom stand from the teacher's perspective..

MidniteSinz said...

Did u read my blog Mr Tan.? you are very very pro to read MY BLOG AND NEVER TAG!!