Thursday, July 5, 2007

Daddy's Birthday

20 June marks a day that i normally celebrate alone, to my knowledge i have never celebrate birthday from young, due to our lower family income. But the first time i remember some one celebrate for me, it the one on my 15th year birthday, when i having a high fever that day.. my classmates then came to my house with cake and comics. that was my first remembrance of a birthday.........




But time have change... i grow older... make more friends..got a nephew and i can show my childishness to.







Up Up.


And away!





My t-shirt is brought by my sis in Australia , who is my nephew mother... and his super boy costume is brought by a good friend of mine working in Hong Kong. Alvin Yeo... Brought a same one for my son too... but in a smaller size.




Here is the cake my wife order from my cousin. Ling Li. She's a chef in Conrade Hotel. every mouthful is fill with chocolate hazelnut... Its Heavenly!!!! u guys must try! we special order a superman logo.

No comments: