Saturday, July 14, 2007

Look My Face

Hi There all, its been some time that i have post a blog about me. A lot of people have start to compliant about turning my blog into his. haha.. for those uncle, aunty, korkor, jiejie. wait for my post, here it is.


Doc Ang manage to catch my face shot while im swimming in mommy. Will i be as handsome as daddy? hmmmm... or more handsome then him...hmmmmm...(this picture i weight abt 1kg something)
Yesterday mommy and daddy when to see doc again..how i grown and doc can even took a scan of me in one print out (im weight abt 2.5kg now). and she told them that after august im really to come out anytime. haha i cant wait. but i think daddy mommy want me to wait. till im fully grown and ready.. i think i listen to them.. be a good boy. see you guys when im ready.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice pic taken, already looks like daddy :)