Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Is it Too Late? Jor-El is really growing..

Haven't been updating any blog for Jor-El actually cos I really don't know what to write...
Come to think about it...There should be alot of his progess to update instead...
Sorry... mummy been too lazy.. Only until he is now 13 months than mummy starts writing...
What make me wrote today? It's Jor-El of course...

Recently he is sick with cough and fever. Haven't been eating well. Especially he can skip milk for a few days. His normal rountine is 4 hour different with 240ml of milk. During day time, granny will feed him full full (Jor-El only eat well when at granny's place). Whereas, after back home, he will refuse to drink milk before sleep. Even during weekend, Jor-El still refuse to eat (mummy's cooked food) or drink milk.

Last friday, Jor-El only drink twice milk with 1 meal of cereal for the whole day... to be exact, his last milk drink is at 1pm, 3pm ate ceral in between before 6pm, ate some graphs and that's all. He refuse to drink milk before he sleeps. Even next morning, he refuse to drink until Patrick shout at him.

Now both Patrick and I believe that Jor-El listen to granny more than us!!! Whereas, he stick to me more, but like all men, selective hearing ... cos he doesn't respond to my calling... And, he is scare of Patrick when he shout at him. My scolding at him have no respond to him cos he will smile to me when i scold...

Only once.. that's yesterday...
He has been refusing to drink for many times before sleep.. not becos he is very full.. but he just refuse.. I'm angry with him yesterday for that... so, i - being the bad one finally... as Patrick become the good one.. refuse to play or talk to Jor-El during sleeping time when he refuse to drink. I told him "mummy's angry, don't want to talk to you" then i switch-off the room tv and the whole room is dark. And went out to shower, leaving Patrick and Jor-El in the room. (I'm always the one that make him sleep - without Patrick around). So I think Patrick 'talk' to Jor-El saying "mummy's angry, u good boy, have to drink milk milk before sleep..." whatsoever..
When I came back after shower, Jor-El slept at my place (both Jor-El and me sleep together...daddy? the extended bed. hahhaa...) So I tried again, feeding him and he refuse. So I, without playing or "sayang" him, turning my back to him and pretend sleep.

You don't think Jor-El is only thirteen month... he KNOWS!! He knows I'm angry. He sees my back facing him and didn't play, talk to him, he crawled to daddy's bed and sleep with him. Leaving me sleeping on the queen size bed! They both sleep on the singe extended bed!!

Then daddy tell Jor-El he needs to go toilet and blush teeth, leaving the dark room only mummy and Jor-El. Jor-El knows mummy angry, so didn't climb to mummy's side. Instead, he crawled down to the floor and wanted to follow daddy out of the room. But, daddy close the bedroom door, so Jor-El can't get out. Normally, he will find something to play with if the door is close or he is not sleepy yet. But I think he finds insecure in the room with angry mummy... so he stand behind the door trying to open it. When he can't, he falls sitting on the floor and starts weeping.. (he don't normally cry when he falls sitting).. didn't even turn back to look for me... he starts crying even louder... Then daddy came back, carry him to bed... even tell him to "apologise" to mummy, he kepy quite playing blanket on daddy's bed.

When I took out my handphone camera to take picture of him, he thought I want to play with him, happily climb over to my side. I told him off saying "mummy angry, never say want to play with you" than turn my back to him sleeping again... He sit there kept quite... than go back to daddy's bed. Daddy told him to "say sorry" to mummy... He just wouldn't... So daddy just ignore him.

He shared daddy's pillow and sleep over daddy's head... turning and twisting... mummbling... for at least few mins.

So who win eventually? Jor-El lor... who else?
How he won? Mummy finds him pitiful... say "Jor-El come, sleep with mummy..." He turn and jump over my bed and plaster me to sleep.. (whole body stick to me) .. and usually under my armpick for comfort... and turn his face to me smiling... :) I didn't scold him this time... just telling him mummy worry he get hungry at night.. and pet him to sleep... He is really "happily" sleeping beside me having me pet to sleep.. See?! Who win?

After both daddy and Jor-El sleep, mummy went out to watch tv.. (it's finally my OWN time..) so sitting in the living room eating my favorite fruits watching tv for just awhile... heard Jor-El sound.. he cry in his dream...seems complaining... closed his eye and refuse me to change his position of sleep.. (now his head face the living room...think he sees me not in the room... thought i angry again... sleepyly look for me..crying) So.. I switch off the tv and pet him sleep again lor... throughout the night..

Jor-El sure remember what happen the day before... cos it's not the first time he woke up never smile... previously, when us, a few adult 'complaining' how 'smart' are our kid.. he woke up the next day not even a eye contact, big hug and kisses ... and throw his milk bottle and my handphone down the bed... (7th Aug 08 - 2 days before celebrating his birthday)

This morning, mummy woke up first (sometime Jor-El).. having myself prepare to get ready for work... he woke up opening his big big eye looking at me... never smile like usual... just woke up and crawled down the bed... so mummy says "come, mummy big hug" at the end of the bed... he comes over and hug (maybe lost control and almost fell down... who knows?) ... but still, never want to smile to mummy... Didn't want to change, initially refuse to drink... but later.. drank 2 round... total of 320ml..

Luckily, he is still ok after we left home for granny house.. Been behaving in the bus, hugging mummy's chest for 'Yang Or ing" then walk in the train station.. and sit on a seat himself... eating biscult...

But STILL.. never want to wave 'goodbye' to mummy when auntie Citi came carrying him away... from the control station...

No comments: