Monday, August 25, 2008

My first Birthday Party





Hello Every One, Thanks For coming to my 1st Birthday party. there are lots of daddy and mommy friends, who brought their sons and daughter who becomes my friends.






As daddy promise. He manage to get photos from chin san uncle. These are the pictures he taken.











Haha mommy showing me the cake they brought. Its done by my Ling Li aunty.













Daddy have talk to Ling li aunty to have Superman and the no. 1 for the cake... then she thought of using cupcakes for the no. 1 and print a superman on the white choclate.












Daddy quickly light up the candles while he played the movie montage that he created on the projector screen..(video to be upload next time)











After the cake cutting, im off to play with daryl kor kor.

No comments: