Wednesday, September 24, 2008

What Is Best

Dear Jor-El,
If you will one day read back this blog that i have create for you and u finally understand the truth meaning of life. I Want you to know this. Daddy never look at a person of what he is capable of achieving, but what he or she is in the heart. A morally correct person will not say something that is hurting or belittling to other. But he will put every person as a person who he look up to. Unconditionally until other wise. Respect Other as if you like others to respect you. If you have not been respect by others. I think you deserve it. What goes around comes around. No one person will treat u wrongly if you haven't do anything bad to him. You will be asking why there are not much link to other people like other blogs have. I Think those blog some how rather have thing or ideas that i think its not morally correct. Blogging is a tool. It can Help yet it can destroy. I will source until i find what is best for you and the readers of this blog.
Daddy is not a saint either, so I will try to blog as correct as possible. If any readers dont agree with me.. i think this space is not for you. I will rather be love by 1 correct person , then to hated by all. Until your name is up there. Lets Try. Together.

No comments: