Thursday, February 28, 2008

My Son A Chelsea Supporter?

Hi there,
Its me the daddy.. sorry to the Man Utd supporter out there. Everyone who know me knows that i'm a Man Utd Fan, but last weekend. I put my son in a chelsea colour. Its a gift from a friend. and its so nice to let the baby wear some Soccer Jersey. And since im going to my mother in law house which my brother in law is a chelsea fan. Its a better occasion to wear the jersey then other time. As that night is the Carling Cup Final of Chelsea and Tottenham. And as my brother in law said.. its a curse to ask a non club supporter to wear their jersey.. that night Chelsea Lose the game. Do enjoy the Photo.. as a man utd fan i wont let my son go drifted away..






Haha.. Being a Dad. i must show my son the right club to support. Manchester United. The Club on Top.. haha






















Look at my hands baby. the jersey that u are wearing its going down..

Glory Glory Man United...

No comments: