Tuesday, February 26, 2008

My First Chinese New year

Haha.. its been two weeks after CNY liao. haha.. all the jie jie & kor kor keep asking when can see my pictures. I think daddy got a lot work to do lah. Like giving out ang bo and counting them for me.. haha.. btw.. here are some of the picture we... hope that in the near future i can celebrate with all of you.










Oh Yah Lets Ride... Lets pick up some ang bo's.. yah....
Go faster daddy... cant wait to see all the ang.... poops ... uncles and aunties... hehe



















"I'm Looking at you Daddy"
Dont think that i didnt see u putting my ang bo inside your own pocket.. those are for my education fund not your "comics fund"... hahaha



















haha i think mommy want to take this picture more then me. haha..

No comments: