Saturday, October 6, 2007

God Bless Bro, God Bless

Hi there, sorry to use my son blog again. but today im giving a friend or should i say. A bro. A tribute. On Thursday morning 4 Oct. After i finish up the survey for Mr Low. for his student survey. i when to the staff lounge to catch a breather. Due to my passion in soccer. i took the home section and start reading from the back cause its nearer to the sports. just as im turning. i reach a section that i seldom pay much attention to.. the section that start we "O". but this time round.. a name. that is like calling up to me.. to make me see for a second time. A name Damien Tan, caught my attention. His a 33 year young energetic Diver, a half Batch Boy should i say of mine. its on the paper. He Parted us on 1 Oct 07.

To me he i a person who has a kind soul. During the Hell Week that he is going through with us.. i have never see him looking down on the person that cannot reach the Sergent standard. After we ROD. thinking back i have quite a few chance that we cross path in our life's. First and RT we When through together, after that a few Reservice. and during the last month ICT too.

I personally feel that life is to short, to be angry at, to think of that my own life, if i meet disappointment is very unthinkable. i believe that Dame got lots of things he is planning to do. i seen his ups and down in finding his work. i never once seen him feel down. He will press on and make it work. Only the sea that can take his life.

I lost a good friend, a good bro, but it makes me start thinking that are there any friends that I'm angry at and didn't talk too for a long time.. i think i will self check myself.. is that problem that big that i willing to lose to friend out of my childishness? Mr Adam once said. "It's not what u have done in life that makes u important, but how many people will miss you when u are gone." to me Dame is greatly miss. he have touches life that he might not know.
GoodBye My Friend. God Bless.

No comments: