Monday, August 20, 2007

Pictures Of me

Hi there, oh how time flies. I just when through my first week. here are some pictures daddy took. During the week.


This is the Picture when i just came out of the hospital and the missy help me do a beckham hair style. Grand mother cook some yellow wine chicken for mommy, so we make a trip to her place. Btw how nice of uncle Thong Eng to drive us back.

This Picture was taken at home after i just had my dinner.. Milk....hahah... daddy keep on taking pictures. the flash light make me want to see wat happen.. dont know why, when i open my eyes.. daddy and mommy were so happy.












Haha.. how nice for Aunty Ang, to buy me present.. the packing is so cute. How nice for her and other uncles and aunties to shower our family with so many love and blessing. Thank you










Haha.. as i slept so soundly. There are a huge disappointment. Uncle chris and daddy watching the Manchester Derby. And daddy's supporting club lose.
Hope this picture can cheer them up..

No comments: