Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Hello There!! I'm Here (Born 13Aug07 1218Hrs)

Hi there Uncle, aunty, jie jie kor kor, i finally can get back my blog.. so many ppl are saying that it turns out more like my daddy blog liao. So now it can go back to its rightful owner. ME. I was born Yesterday afternoon 13 Aug 07 at the time of 1218hours. Uncles can buy 4D liao..hehehe oh yah.. with a weight of 3.16kg.. haha.. like daddy email mrpatrick316.. hehehe












Hello there.. just after a nice shower, the missy drive me down to have a breast milk session with mommy. haha











Here is a picture of our Happy Family,
Daddy, Mommy and Me!! hehe
Daddy says.. all the sms from friends keep asking looks like who more..











Uncle Lawrence and aunty Wendy, came and see me in the afternoon.. haha.. so good of them. how i wish they bring jie jie over.. so that i can play with her! haha..








Haha.. Daddy kissing me.. hehehe..
Thats all folks.. i think today.. more uncles and aunty will come visit us.. see you guys.

1 comment:

peppermindy said...

oh man... the picture... Jor-El has much resemblence to his maternal grandma! ( Carol's mum)!!! SSHHHH