Thursday, March 29, 2007

16 Weeks in Mommy

Haha.. did you see my spinal cord.. Doc says I'm growing quite well. That's wat i would like to be growing up Strong and Healthy. Doc Mdm Ang have confirm with them that im a BOY.... Yahoo...Soccer..... comics.... and best of all Babess...... heeheee...
but their they have lost the proof of me being a Boy... the card in their digital camera suddenly just give way and lost all photos and video of me swimming around.
Hehehe... was daddy trying all means and ways to get back the pics, but in vain.
Luckily the kind hearted Doc Ang.. let mommy do a scan one more time after a weeks of salvaging back the pics.
But im too tried to swim that day.. mommy says they have try means and ways to wake me up.. haha... maybe 20th weeks then.. but still Doc Ang have taken pictures of me with strong bones. so see you guys in a month time. mommy says its going to be a full scan.. which will spend around 3 hours.. see ya..

Ya ..i'm sucking my thumb too.

No comments: