Sunday, September 26, 2010

Why?

Ever since Jor-el stays school, he has been learning alot of words but still cannot answer question on 'Why', but he sure knows how to reply with 'because'.

Mummy: jor-el, why you don't want to go school?
Jor-el: because I don't want to go school.

Mummy: jor-el, why you don't want to sleep?
Jor-el: because I don't want to sleep.

Mummy: jor-el, why you don't want to go swimming?
Jor-el: because I don't want to go swimming.

Mummy: jor-el, why you don't want to eat this?
Jor-el: because I don't want to eat this.

Mummy: jor-el, why you don't want to drink water?
Jor-el: because I don't want to drink water.

Mummy: jor-el, why you don't want to play with kor kor?
Jor-el: because I don't want to play with kor kor.




Location:Anchorvale Rd,,Singapore

No comments: