Saturday, September 22, 2007

Me Jor-El, My Full Month Baby Shower

Hi there, sorry for the delay of posting new entry, as daddy went for his reservice. And straight after he came back, he when for his work too. Which cause the delay.

As we promise, we are going to show some of the pictures taken from the day of my Full Month Baby Shower, which is on 9-Sept-07. From morning 11am to 4pm in the afternoon.






Here i am. all ready to go to my Da Jiu's Condo, to celebrate my full month.















Btw why are we still here? lets go!!
Ya

















Once the caterer came, daddy help to orgainize where's the food to be place, and i need to thanks daddy, Da Ku for cooking Nuo Mi Fan, Wu Sen for cooking Wu Siang, Daddy mommy for cooking Curry Chicken and mommy's mommy for cooking Zu Jiao Chu. Not forgeting mommy confinement lady for cooking Huang Qui Ji














Uncle Lawrence and Aunty Wendy brought their Daughter Triscia. Wow. When will i grow up the be as strong as her.







This is mommy cousin, Wow, she have brought me a life size bear..
Haha.. cousin Julian seens to love the this bear more.











Btw Uncle Kin mun brought her
daughter too. Joy Jie Jie, Joy Jie Jie just got her new born little brother Issac, Daddy says we are going to celebrate with issac this month end. Ya...










Haha, this is Joel Kor Kor, Aunty Hwee Low son and husband.
Hmm doesnt Joel kor kor name sounds like mine name???
Joel ~ Jor-El







There are lots of babies there at the party too. i wonder wat are they fighting about.. who got the bigger cake?? wait a minute.. i dont remember i have cake there.....











After a long day, uncle Marcus started the virus of yawning...















Wow, how contagious yawning can be...
After a long day, im just too tired to do anything..
but wait ... daddy and mommy are still busy cleaning up and bring all the gifts back home..
I think i just sleep for this time round.
Once im old enough, i will chip in my share of work..
To all the uncles and aunties who brought me gifts and Ang Baos, I Thank you again. I'm so Bless to being showed with so much love by all of you.
Not forgetting daddys students who cant make it.. Thank you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

can see my extra layer in the pic, lucky cant see my face...phew!