Thursday, May 17, 2007

The New Display Unit

Yesterday night, while I'm on my way home in the bus 156, reading one of my comic book. i felt my spider sense is tingling, and my hand phone ring. its my wife. i answered the phone and she yell out, the delivery guys are at our door!! they have sent us our display unit. So i get down from the bus 156 and change into a TAXI, and swing away back home asap. I quickly rush up to my house. And they sent in our unit. We spent an hour for the final cleaning up and set up the lighting power cord. My wife do the honor for taking out all her Precious Moments statues and i help her display it in a proper manner.







Here is the over all look of the display unit. the have blue lights out from each glass panel.










This the first layer of the display. We decide to put the figures that we brought or been given to us during our wedding. The two bears are what we use to put in front of our wedding car on our wedding day.









We chose the third layer for the figures that we brought for our son Jor-El, so that Jor-El's Koko and JieJie can enjoy when they come to our house.






This Last two picture are the set of figures we brought for Jor-El, the plastic display u see are brought at $19.90 if you buy the entire set of 6 figures. there are just some of the few.



Next Up My Xmen Mini Bust And Statues.. stay tune...

No comments: